LOOKING FOR A TREE CHANGE? THIS “BACK TO NATURE” 51.05HA BLOCK IS WELL POSITIONED ON THE SCENIC DRIVE TO MT GLORIOUS OR ON TO WIVENHOE DAM. THE BRISBANE VALLEY HIGHWAY WILL TAKE YOU TO SOMERSET DAM FOR WATER ACTIVITIES AND PICNICS OR INTO NEARBY FERNVALE OR THE BRISBANE RIVER. BRING YOUR TENT AND CAMP OR BUILD (STCA).
Take your weekend escape on this beautiful vacant bush block - with a large tract of mostly cleared and well grassed land fronting a bitumen road and with a backdrop of well-treed hills of native gums, ironbark and grass trees, interesting gullies and shady crevices and glimpses of Wivenhoe Dam from the top of the hill. The opportunities here to change your lifestyle and settle into a pleasant rural mode awaits! Full services in Fernvale are less than a 10 minute drive away and the beautiful Brisbane River is almost on the doorstep!
- The 51.05 Ha block is located on the high side of the road. There is good grazing for cattle - supplement your income!
- Approximately 8 -10 acres is reasonably cleared of trees and has a large grassed area fronting the road making an ideal spot to site your home or sheds (STCA).
- Bitumen road straight past the front of the block is approx. 4 km from Brisbane Valley highway.
- Power is available on the road frontage (Check with your local supplier)
- Situated towards the front of the block is a dam which consistently holds water.
- Stretch your imagination to seek out new opportunities here - from a weekend getaway, established home and sheds, camping ground or weekend cabins (STCA), veggie gardens, or stock. The location is perfect!
You won't be short of groceries, schools or activities! Fernvale has a strong local community supporting many rural areas and includes a large and well maintained Primary School, beautiful new sporting fields and a busy shopping centre including Woolworths, building and land supplies, quaint coffee shops and lovely parks. Popular Sunday markets and weekend trippers ensure a busy and vibrant atmosphere in the Fernvale surrounds. Ipswich is only approx. 30 minutes on good bitumen roads for the commute to work or rail.
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
There are no property features entered.
There are currently no inspection times for this property. Please request one below.